SUPPORT

Life is difficult, BUT with the right mindset and support you can overcome everything!

WHAT DO I MEAN WITH SUPPORT?

This is where things get interesting. God never made us to be alone or to go through life alone.
We need our faith, friends and family to get through rough times. 

So friends, why is it always difficult with friends? Choose your friends wise! Our Pastor told us once that you should choose friends that is worth your time. This meaning, why have friends that doesn't have the same interests as you or friends that keep on hurting you. 

I had a lot of friends, but the difference with my friends then and now is that now I have friends with the same morals as me. 
We go to church together, we go to the same bible study group and our visits outside of church is so much fun! We bond and connect on such a deeper level and I love it!

I know it can be hard, you may have friends that mean the world to you, but their life is so full of bad decisions. You may feel confused or even hopeless, but there is something you can do to help....

People underestimate the power of PRAYER. 
Everyday I pray for my learners over our Zoom Class during our morning circle, but how can I expect from God to listen to my prayers if I don't believe in what I'm praying. I can't pray that God must keep my learners safe and positive in this time if I don't believe that God will do so.

With that being said, if you have friends or family near you and you feel you have to hide your faith around them, thats not healthy for you or your faith. Sometimes you just need blow of steam with a friend. 

Pray for people around you, pray that they will open their hearts so that God can be with them through the difficult times and the great times. Pray that God will change them and their lives for the absolute best.

Once you open your heart and God begins to work in your life and your heart, you will be surprised of how blessed and happy you will be.

Lets make the time and get the best support we can!

Comments

  1. Hello Rihandi. I am a PASTOR from Mumbai India. I am to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about our interest in Godly things being a young christian woman. It is good to know that you have found a godly man who could be your life partner and will be getting married in the month of November. Though I am a stranger but yet God has purpose in connecting me with you. As a servant of God my prayer for you as you get prepared for that great event of grand celeberation of God's faithfulness on your wedding day. I will be praying with you as you prepare for this journey together. I am so encouraged by your blog post on Support. I love getting connected with the people of God around the glbe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the loveo of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. WE would love to have you come with your second half after you get married to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time I am aure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you and your famiy a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is getting you through the LOCKDOWN?