What is getting you through the LOCKDOWN?

A lot of you may feel stressed or negative in this time. You are not alone and that's normal! This whole situation is new to all of us.

I like to think about the lockdown as a "pause button" to reflect on my life. When the lockdown started, I was scared and nervous. I remembered praying that night and asking God to just keep me calm, to help my thoughts stay positive and to give me strength throughout this time.

I didn't once feel stressed or anxious since that day.

What I am trying to say is that GOD IS GOOD. He is a good God that loves you.

If you are a christian, this is your time to stop and reflect on how your relationship is with God.

I decided that through this lockdown I am going to build on my relationship with God.  I chose to do bible study in the morning with a prayer and in the evening the same also with a prayer. I always did my bible study in the evening and read one of the bible plans on the Bible App in the mornings.

What a big change!

My day is just different, but in the most amazing way.

I work from home in this lockdown, so I plan a lot of lessons and give class online.
So, for me starting my day the right way, I have so much energy which allows me to make every lesson an unforgettable one that makes my learners feel loved and important.

Our Pastor asked us the following question yesterday: "Do you have everything you need to survive after this lockdown?"

Ask yourself that question.... Do you?

I said yes. I believe that me giving back to church, trusting in my faith and using my talents God gave me is enough to survive after this lockdown. It doesn't matter if you have one talent or five talents, whats important is how you use your talents God gave you.

You have the time now to give thanks for the talents you have and to build your relationship with God. He will be with you, He will help you after this lockdown and He will bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUPPORT